Wednesday, June 21, 2023

On the Beach

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This is where I'd like to be.


This is an old stamp that I've used a few times.  This time I colored with Copics.

Challenges:
Just for Girls #684 - Inspired by the colors and wood siding in the inspiration photo below



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Beach for Two (Rubber Cottage)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Gray Flannel
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Blueberry Bushel (SU)
Other:  Copics (R24, $29, E11, E33, Y15, Y18, B0000, B23, B24), Stitched Rectangles Die (SSS), Pinewood Planks EF (S&), Copic Multiliner


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

17 comments:

Pat said...

This is a beautiful seaside image Bonnie, and I too would love to be sitting in one of those relaxing by the sea. I love the embossed woodgrain as a background too...perfect for the JUGS Challenge. x

I Card Everyone said...

Our chairs might look a little different than these darlings, but I have just the beach for you, Bonnie - come on over!
Such a wonderful card - and thought!
=]

Sandy said...

You have me singing with this make - "By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea"
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

It looks like a great place to be, Bonnie. You've made a wonderful beach scene. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

Loll said...

That looks just like one of the places I like to sit. :) There's nothing more relaxing that sitting by the ocean. Your card makes me feel relaxed! xx

jimlynn said...

I'd like to be in that exact same spot too......Texas is way too hot right now and a beach would be wonderful! Love this pretty card.
Lynn

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful, warm day at the beach with a bit of breeze... yes, please. You've colored a most inviting scene, Bonnie.

Brenda said...

Yep, I'd like to be in one of those seats myself. Only if at a beach here, one would be bundled up! We are only 65 today, no sun and high winds. Love this card, I think if I close my eyes, I might feel some sunshine warming these bones! Great card Bonnie, love the scene! Hugs, Brenda

Nstiz said...

What a great place to be! I envision myself with a good book and a good glass of wine, just enjoying the day. Great coloring and LOVE that stamp!

TK said...

Ahh yes, I can hear the peaceful waves and feel the soft breeze on my neck -- LOVE to be there! Very pretty card, Bonnie

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh the warmth emanating from this gorgeous beach scene, Bonnie - warms me just to look at it, on this grey and bleak day. Wonderful colouring of the image
Blessings
Maxine

Marcia Hill said...

Me too Bonnie...me too!! Sweet scene and wonderful coloring...really makes me wish I were there!! Hugs. :0)

HilaryJane said...

What a fabulous beach scene, you can just imagine yourself sitting there and admiring the view xx

Christine Alexander said...

wonderful beach scene so relaxing ♥

Trina P. said...

Wish I was there! Great beach scene.

Carole said...

This really sets one wishing you were there, lovely stamp...sometimes the old ones are the best. Fabulous card xx

BożenA said...

Nice holiday card, Bonnie. I love how you colored the picture, it looks really realistic, especially those beach chairs. Great chiaroscuro.
xx