Thursday, June 1, 2023

Turning the Page June 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our June page using the Dragonfly Quatrefoil stamp from Deep Red.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Loll said...

Amazing image for this month Bonnie. Love the colours you've added. xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful dragonfly stamped image for your June calendar, Bonnie. We just saw our 1st monarch butterfly yesterday enjoying our many blooming plants:-) TFS your beauty. Summer is almost here:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning image Bonnie, and I love how you have coloured it. I look forward to seeing each new calendar page as the months roll around - or do they sprint these days??
Blessings
Maxine

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful Bonnie! I wish I could be as organised as you!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Bonnie! thanks for dropping by my blog the other day. :-) Nice to 'see' you. As soon as I saw this image on your calendar page, I knew it had to be from a fabulous rubber stamp company. So much fine detail, with a vintage flair. You colored it beautifully. xoxo

Vicky Hayes said...

I always love seeing your calendar pages Bonnie and this one is a beauty! Can you believe we are at June already!! Vicky x

Nstiz said...

It's hard to believe it's June already. What a beautiful stamp and love the way you presented it on this calendar page. Great page, Bonnie!

Cat Craig said...

Wow, that is fabulous.

Pat said...

I always look forward to seeing you turn the page on your calendar, and the pretty dragonfly image is perfect for June. I love it when you are near water at this time of year and see them darting about. x

TK said...

Really pretty image - a perfect stamp for this month!

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful this is. Deep Red does have some lovely detailed stamps.

JoAnn said...

Lovely June calendar page. Love the image.

Brenda said...

Love this image Bonnie, perfect for your June calendar page. Can't believe we are well into June already. This year is marching on! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

This calendar page reminds me of an old medieval castle in the Gothic style. I don't know why I feel this way about this site, but it's a really amazing feeling.
xx