Friday, June 16, 2023

Squeeze the Day

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Summer has arrived here. A perfect time for lemonade.


Another gift of Washi die cuts from a friend. When I saw the Double D Challenge mood
board, I knew just what to use.

I used a background left over from our last class.  It's one I've used before 
with Washi Tape die cuts.



Challenges:
Double D - Lemon-Ade the Color Yellow






Card Recipe
Stamps:  Zest Bouquet (CP)
Ink:   Crushed Curry
Paper:   Neenah Solar White
Other:  Lemons & Blueberries Washi Tape (PFS), Mini Slimline Windows Die (SSS), Leafy 3D EF (Spl), Jewels Rainbow Sparkle (Lucy's Little Things)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

15 comments:

Nstiz said...

You do work wonders with that Washi tape, Bonnie! Love this layout using summer fresh lemons! Great die cut background too! Love the sentiment you used with this too.

Bobby said...

Those little lemon bouquets work wonders on each end of a slimline card, Bonnie. I need to get some lemon sentiments. Or have access to a printer here at the lake so I can make my own.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh MAN! Why didn't I think of these?? Gorgeous time to play with them, and to treat us to these washi cuts again, Bonnie!
=]

Sandy said...

You're making my mouth pucker!
Sandy xx

Pat said...

More wonderful washi and a beautiful 3D background too Bonnie, and such a fun sentiment and pretty gems too. x

Marcia Hill said...

Don't you just LOVE how easy those washi die cuts make a beautiful card??!! And what a fabulous layout with the window openings for the lemons and blueberries AND the sentiment!! Wonderful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

nancy littrell said...

I Love your die cut Washi Tape card design, Bonnie. I sure have enjoyed all the die cuts I received from our dear friend, Leslie that she had received from Michele and that Michele had received from Marcia...amazing crafty creative trip for all the shared Washi Tape Dies:-) TFS your creative card design too, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful washi and a beautiful card Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine

HilaryJane said...

You are definitely doing really well with those washi tape die cuts. The colours are fabulous. Love the embossed frame too xx

jimlynn said...

Perfect card for these hot summer days! Love!
Lynn

TK said...

Bright, cheery, summery and cute -- love those washi tapes!

Trina P. said...

Nailed it! Perfect time to use those goodies. Beautiful slimline.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so fresh and pretty, Bonnie! I'm sorry I haven't been around for a few days and to thank you for playing along with us at Double D.

Brenda said...

What a fun and refreshing card Bonnie! I love the sunny, cheerful look of this card. I love that washi, it is so cool and works perfectly for the challenge. Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

These washi tapes look amazing. Your card is perfect for this lemonade challenge
xx