Monday, October 16, 2023

Celebrate

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

It's the end of an era at The Flower Challenge.  Viv and Aileen are stepping down and
their inspiration will be missed.  Thankfully Karren is stepping in as administrator
so the challenge will continue.

It's also their 7th Birthday.  That's something to celebrate!


My much loved Alstroemeria die and embossing folder has come out to play again.

After die cutting and embossing the flower, I colored with Simon Says 
Pawsitively Saturated ink.

I gently Daubed ink over the raised embossed images then placed the flower 
on top.  A die cut sentiment finishes it up.

Challenges:
The Flower Challenge - #85: Anything Goes with flowers





Card Recipe 
Stamps:  
Ink:   Peachy, Sherbet, Pearfection, Field (SSS PSI), Calypso Coral (SU)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil
Other:  Alstroemeria Bunch EF & Die (SS), Small Blending Brush, Sweet Sentiments Die (Alt), White Gel Pen

Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

17 comments:

Pat said...

This is very pretty with the embossed background and the die cut flower and leaves over the top Bonnie, and I love the orange colour, and some soft emphasis of the embossing in the background with the added gold die cut sentiment works well...a beautiful card. x

I Card Everyone said...

I've yet to use this fabulous die, Bonnie! I love it more every time you use it.
Thanks so much for celebrating our birthday at The Flower Challenge - and for this lovely celebratory card!
=]

Bobby said...

What Michele said. lol I love that die and embossing folder more every time you use it, Bonnie but alas have never gotten it. I do have one more set that you sent me. I love the soft coloring on the folder as a background for the beautiful flower. Thanks for celebrating with us at The Flower Challenge.

Marcia Hill said...

I too love every card you've created with this beautiful die and embossing folder Bonnie, and this one is definitely a beauty! I can't pronounce the name, but is sure is pretty! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a pretty card Bonnie. Love the die cut flower with the softer embossed flowers in the background. So glad Karren is stepping in too - we all love crafting with flowers! Vicky x

Nstiz said...

I love the way you color your die cuts and love the soft, subtle background you created. This is one, gorgeous card, Bonnie!

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful Alstroemeria colored die and 3D EB background, Bonnie. A perfect match and wonderful texture, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Susan said...

That is the perfect colour for Alstroemeria! I grew some exactly that shade! Love the soft colouring on the embossing folder and then the brighter colouring on the die cut flower.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm happy to see your Alstroemeria came out to pay again, Bonnie! This is a lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Bonnie - loving your colours on the embossed background that so perfectly complement the die cut
Blessings
Maxine

Viv said...

Such a pretty flower and card Bonnie, thanks for the mention and for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Loll said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie. LOVE the colour of your Alstomeria die ... gorgeous shade of deep orange and it has a shimmer to it in the photo. Gorgeous! Love it over the softly colour Alstromeria background. Love every card you've made using these. Love, Lolly

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. I'm loving the big bloom but also the coloring over the embossed area in the background. So pretty.
Lynn

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful card with that pretty peachy colored flower. The embossed background is lovely too. TFS

HilaryJane said...

It's beautiful and a very fitting celebration for the flower challenge xx

TK said...

Absolutely stunning, Bonnie! Love the bold flower on the embossed, soft inked background -- it makes such a statement!

BożenA said...

I can see why this EF is one of your favorites! I love beautiful lily and delicately touched other flowers. Such an amazing card, Bonnie.
xx