Sunday, October 1, 2023

Turning the Page October 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our October page using (retired) Mum's the Word stamp from PTI.

By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another beautiful page to ponder on for all of October, it's beautiful.
Faith x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty mums, Bonnie! It's always fun to see what you come up with for each month!!

jimlynn said...

It's so hard to believe it's already October. Beautiful mums for this month.
Lynn

Loll said...

Those mums are so pretty. Great way to welcome October. :) xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the 'mums Bonnie - another beautiful page
Blessings
Maxine

nancy littrell said...

So sweet...Mums are Perfect for October:-) TFS..Love seeing all your CAS monthly calendars:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

Cat Craig said...

Mums are perfect for October, lovely.

Susan said...

Perfect choice of flowers and colours for October!

Pat said...

I can't believe it's October already and love the flowers you chose for the month Bonnie, and in that rust colour ink great for the present season. x

Christine Alexander said...

Gosh where die the time go, I can't believe it's October already. Pretty Mum and perfect for October ♥

TK said...

I love your delicate mum on the October page -- great flower for the month, Bonnie

Brenda said...

Gorgeous calendar page Bonnie, love that flower stamp! So hard to believe we are in Oct, the holidays will be upon us shortly. I don't know where summer went but it sure flew by me, but then we were cheated out of some of our summer here. But it is fall and it's already feeling like Nov here. LOL I hope winter passes as fast as spring and summer did! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

A unique calendar card. I love the delicate flower drawing for October. I can't believe it's been so long since I commented on your blog, my dear friend. I'm sorry, but the last time has been quite absorbing for me due to my father's illness. At the same time, thank you for your presence and support on my blog
xx