Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Fall Mums

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Fall is in the air.  It's time to spot the chrysanthemums in the stores and on
front porches.


No live mums at my house, but I did put some on a card.

I have been saving this NBUS stamp for fall and finally got a chance to use it.

I've stamped with pigment ink and heat embossed then used Distress Markers and
a waterbrush to color.  A few splatters and a sentiment finished it off.

Challenges:
NBUS #54 - Never Before Used Schtuff
Seize the Birthday #269 - Birthday card using Fall Colors


   





Card Recipe
Stamps:  PAF Spider Mums (Alt), Agapanthus (ret TT)
Ink:   Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Crushed Olive (DM)
Paper:  Mixed Media (Strathmore 400 Series), Cajun Craze 
Other:  White EF, Waffled Diamond EF (Alt)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

26 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Even though I really hate spiders I love the spider mums the mostest!
So lovely, Bonnie!
=]

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card with that beautifully colored mum. Love the splatters and the embossed panel strip. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card and I love your mums. None at my house either as it's just too hot (and besides that, I kill them too quick!) Love your card.
Lynn

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful and what fabulous splatters xx

Bobby said...

Way to welcome Fall, Bonnie. Your mums are so beautifully colored.

Marcia Hill said...

Soooooo pretty and I love the colors Bonnie!! I usually kill my mums in the fall because I forget to water them, so hubby suggested planting one in the ground this year and it's doing beautifully! (Think I'll keep him around!!) But anyway, your card is absolutely beautiful my friend...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

Gorgeous mums Bonnie. Love the colours you've used to make the perfect fall card. xx

nancy littrell said...

TFS your beautiful Fall Mums card, Bonnie. I love your Fall colors, added partial background texture, colored cardstock and splatters for a creative card design, my friend. Love and Hugs and Happy Fall...Nancy

Nancy said...

Bonnie, I am glad you chose Seize the Birthday to showcase your new stamps. Love the golden color and your splatters are always great! Thanks for playing along with us.

Viv said...

Just gorgeous Bonnie! x

Linda said...

Bonnie, beautiful fall card with the pretty mums. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Pat said...

The Mums are beautiful Bonnie, and I love the dark red as a border and across the card with the diamond embossing at the top...a terrific card and so elegant too. x

Heather said...

This is such a lovely colour combination, Bonnie, the burgandy is a great accent for the golden mums.

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, I love the autumn colour combo you've used on the mums ♥

TK said...

Beautiful! I love your wonderful mums and the colors you've chosen are simply perfect

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie - I had spider 'mums in my wedding bouquet, so they hold a special place in my heart.
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous, I especially love the added spatters.

Susan said...

Love the way you did the flowers and leaves in similar colours! A beautiful card - really captures the feeling of autumn!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very beautiful. x

Brenda in IN said...

Such a warm card with beautiful coloring and splatters. Mums tell us fall is here!

Vicky Hayes said...

Really pretty mums and so perfect for this time of year Bonnie. I love the divided card front design! Vicky x

Trina P. said...

Wonderful fall birthday card. You’ve nailed the colours.

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card!

Sue - said...

Ooh what a lovely card Bonnie. My favourite season of the year. Your chrysanthemum is beautiful.

Brenda said...

Oh, I love this spider mum image and this card Bonnie! I love mums of all kind. LOL None on my porch either and I keep toying with the idea of getting one or two....but then don't. Anyway, I love how you colored your spider mum and the design of this card. The embossing at the top looks cool. And of course the splatters are fab! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

What a beautiful watercolor. And a beautiful card composition. Very romantic
xx