Friday, September 1, 2023

Turning the Page September 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our September page using the Butterfly Trio stamp from Penny Black.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Bonnie, I love that set of butterfly stamps! You've coloured this one beautifully in a perfect colour for the approaching autumn.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a lovely image, Bonnie, and I love the way you have coloured it!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

You've become a habit -- the first thing I thought of when getting up this morning - "It's time to turn the page" Beautiful Butterfly!
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful butterfly on your turning the page calendar. Love all your previous cards with this lovely image, you do it so well. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, this beautiful butterfly!

Pat said...

What a gorgeous butterfly for September Bonnie and perfect really as the butterfly season will be ending after the weather gets colder and autumn truly arrives in October...over here anyway. x

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous butterfly and a beautiful way to bring in September ♥

nancy littrell said...

I always Love seeing your monthly Calendar's, Bonnie...TFS Love and Hugs and enjoy welcoming in the Fall season:-)

Brenda said...

Oh I love Septembers calendar page Bonnie! That butterfly is gorgeous, love the coloring! Hugs, Brenda

Cat Craig said...

She's a beauty.