Saturday, September 30, 2023

Fall Blessings

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm really rushing to get this one in to the Spellbinders Club Inspiration.

My goal is to use the 3D embossing folder from the club before this
linky goes to bed.  It was really close this time!


I've stamped the larger pumpkin twice with Tangerine ink on a die cut arched piece.
I did some messy sponging around the edges and then used two of the dies to
cut a frame to cover some of that up.

I stamped the smaller pumpkin with Sahara Sand ink on a scrap of Natural Cardstock
and colored in that pretty flower with colored pencils.

I added a sentiment then put it on a piece embossed with this month's
Mushroom Harvest 3D Embossing Folder.



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Charming Pumpkins (Spl)
Ink:   Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip (SU), Brushed Corduroy (DOX)
Paper:   Neenah Natural, Warm Cocoa (GKD)
Other:  Essential Arches Dies (Spl), Mushroom Harvest 3D EF, Caran d'ache Supracolor Pencils


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

17 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I must be living under a rock, Bonnie! Who knew there was a Club Inspiration!? Is there one for every Club?
What a darling 3D embossed image - I just put this many mushrooms on my half of the pizza!!
Such darling little pumpkins, and beautiful blessings...
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm under the same rock - LOL. How long have I been in Spellbinders Clubs?? Anyway - thanks for the inspiration with that ef and those stamps, Bonnie - such a lovely fall card!!

TK said...

Bonnie, this is a very pretty Fall card, I love your colors of choice. The ef adds a lot of interest, as does your "window"

LeAnne said...

What a sweet trio of pumpkins....and a lovely frame and background as well! Love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

You may have rushed this card Bonnie, but oh what a delightful outcome - love your fabulous pumpkins :)
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

What a great fall e/f that is. I like how you did the arched dome for the pumpkins and the colors are so pretty.

Bobby said...

I love your little grouping of pumpkins, Bonnie. The card design is great with that wonderful ef.

Cat Craig said...

Love the combination showing the mushrooms embossed and stamped. Love

HilaryJane said...

Lovely autumnal card xx

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what I like better, the EF, the lovely sentiment or the cute trio of pumpkins! Oh heck, I love it all!

JoAnn said...

Love your trio of cute pumpkins and the colors you used. The framed adds to the panel as does the embossed background. Great card my friend.

nancy littrell said...

Love your sweet Fall detailed pumpkins and textured dry embossed background. Perfect for Fall Blessings, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Susan said...

That's a beautiful embossing folder, Bonnie! Perfect with your pumpkins (love the fact that you did different colours to the traditional orange pumpkin colour!).

Trina P. said...

Wonderful EF that worked beautifully as the background for the pumpkin trio.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful all over, Bonnie. I love those pumpkins. They're truly charming.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful fall card Bonnie! I love the design of those pumpkins, so pretty! This embossing folder is the perfect place for these pumpkins to sit! Such a fun embossing folder with mushrooms and leaves, love it! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

Beautiful autumn card. A beautiful card of blessing and thanksgiving.
xx