Monday, April 8, 2024

Blossom Vine

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

While I had these flowers out for this card, I colored a few in pink.


I love the detail on these etched dies and they're fun to blend ink on the pieces.

I die cut twice and cut the second piece apart so I could get a group of three
on the arch.  The last flower is on the inside for a little extra surprise.

I have been enjoying some azaleas in our yard that are this color.

Challenges:
The Flower Challenge #90 - Add Layers (sentiment, 2 layers in each flower, arch and embossed background - 5 layers)
Darnell's I.D.E.A.S - This week is die week

 







Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   Guava (SSS), Gumball Green (SU)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White
Other:  Blossom Vine Die (SSS), Anytime Tag Die (LI - OOB), Criss Cross Motif EF (Spl), Whte Gel Pen


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie! Your two layer flowers are so pretty in that dusty pink color and really POP against all the beautiful white embossing in your background! Lovely, lovely card and thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful in pink (and purple). Love your card with the embossed background and lovely blooms.

Sandy said...

soft beautiful color!
Sandy xx

Susan said...

That is a beautiful die with all the etching to add definition! Love the soft pink and the use of the domed tag die!

Jan said...

Oh sooooo pretty!!! TFS
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Pat said...

A wonderful embossed background Bonnie and I love the beautifully coloured die cut flowers over the arched stitched shape and perfect white on white, and the added black sentiment really stands out over the flowers..a terrific card. x

Vicky Hayes said...

Your layers are just the right amount of layeredness Bonnie! I love the splash of pink of those pretty etched flowers too. Thank you for coming to play at The Flower Challenge! Vicky x

Ida said...

So dainty and feminine.

TK said...

So sweet! Love your flowers, and brilliant adding that third bloom!

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous flower and beautifully framed. Love your embossed background xx

I Card Everyone said...

I spotted some beautiful Magnolias and Forsythia on our drive to watch the eclipse yesterday, Bonnie!
Your gorgeous blooms, so beautifully arranged, will last forever!
=]

Bobby said...

Springtime azaleas are so pretty and so is your card, Bonnie. Lots of lovely layers and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! I love them in this shade of pink. Your addition of the third stem and bloom is absolutely seamless. The embossed background reminds me of one of those old tin ceilings, but very clean and pretty in white. Very fresh and cheerful for spring!

HilaryJane said...

They look stunning in pink. Love the embossed background too xx

Loll said...

Your flowers are so pretty, Bonnie. Love them paired with the lovely embossed background. xx

Nstiz said...

I have no clue how you sponged this so perfectly with highlights in all the right spots. These flowers are just so beautiful. Even the color caught my eye. This card is really over the top gorgeous!

BożenA said...

This embossed background and sweet flowers look like they were made for each other. I can't stop admiring your beautiful flower shading. Beautiful card, my dear Bonnie
xx