Monday, April 1, 2024

Turning the Page April 2024

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the first day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our April page using Impression Obsession Three Little birds

 colored with Copics.


By the way, the calendars 4 ½ x 7 inches and and can be displayed on an easel

or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

Email link is on the sidebar.




Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

12 comments:

Loll said...

Those sweet birds are welcoming Spring. Great image for April, Bonnie!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the birds and the colour mix on your beautiful page. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a cute image Bonnie, and I love how you have coloured it!
Blessings
Maxine

LeAnne said...

THis is SOOOOO cute! Love those little birdies, especially in those colors! They bring a cheerful note to this RAINY Monday we're having!

JoAnn said...

Great calendar page. Those birds are so cute.

BożenA said...

I hope these blue birds herald blue skies in April. Such a beautiful calendar page, Bonnie.
xx

Cat Craig said...

Oh I love how vibrant and colorful this page is!

Vicky Hayes said...

Three chubby little birds coloured in these spring colours are perfect for April! I still can't believe it's April already... better crack on with those festive cards! Vicky x

TK said...

Sweet birds, they're really adorable! I love that image for April, Bonnie

Pat said...

What pretty little birds and perfect for the April page of your calendar Bonnie..don't the months fly by. x

Leslie Miller said...

Happy April, Bonnie! These are some of my favorite birds that I bought immediately after I saw yours for the first time. They're very cute on your calendar page!

Christine Alexander said...

wonderful spring image with those sweet little tweets :)