Friday, April 26, 2024

Santa and Friends

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'll try harder not to post two Christmas cards in a row.
The end of the month is almost here and challenges will be closing.

I searched through my UFOs for an image of Santa and friends but
couldn't find any...


so I made more.  One made it on a card, and my UFO stash is growing again.

It was easy enough to stamp all the images in this set at once and it was fun
coloring them with Copics.  These images always make me smile!

Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart #85 - Santa and His Sidekicks
Rudolph Days - ATG Christmas


 




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Christmas sELFies (MFT), Snow Globe Greetings (MFT)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Clover (ret SU)
Other:  Copics (R24, R29, R37, C00, C0, E000, E21, G14, G46, B000), Square Die (AE), Snowflake EF (MS), Holly Punch (MS), Chunky White EP (Stampendous)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

20 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bonnie! I just had this one out, too! Back it goes, because you nailed it! Even the 'snow!'
LOve that set!
=]

Sandy said...

So cute and you can't beat the traditional Christmas colors.
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

Love Santa and his friends. Your coloring is perfect. I love seeing Christmas cards anytime. Glad you are getting them done.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Don't you just LOVE this set?? It's one of my favorites and always makes for fun and happy Christmas cards! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the snowflake embossing folder too! YAY for growing the Christmas stash!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

That embossing looks fabulous around the photo of Santa and friends, Bonnie. I used up all the ones I got from you last Christmas because they are such fun images and easy to color.

Vicky Hayes said...

This image always makes me smile Bonnie! You'll be glad of those UFO's later in the year!! Vicky x

Susan said...

The image made me smile too! Lovely colouring and great card design with the embossed background and the little holly leaves.

Dotty Jo said...

I love that you added snow to this fun image! Love the extra little details you added too. Gorgeous work, Bonnie, and thanks for joining Helen and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great coloring on that darling Santa selfie, Bonnie! Love the embossing behind too!!

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant. Love that image xx

Nstiz said...

This is adorable Bonnie! It just makes me smile. I'm impressed that you can list your Copics used. I have mine dumped all over the table and NO idea which ones I chose to use. Great coloring too.

Christine Alexander said...

Wheat a sweet bunch :)

TK said...

Sweet Santa, Sweet Friends -- no one can blame you for pulling out these adorable guys! And two in a row? No problem!

LesleyG said...

That is such a cute fun image, and I love the way you’ve decorated the card with the snowflakes, banner and holly xxx

Leslie Miller said...

You can post something this cute any ol' time and I'll be thrilled to see it! I love a card that makes me smile, Christmas or otherwise. Beautifully colored, bright and jolly. So much fun, Bonnie!

Cat Craig said...

So darned cute.

Di said...

Hi Bonnie! That stamp set is one of my favourites - you made a great card there! I love how you did the sentiment then added the sprig of holly - nice touch!

Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.

Hugs
Di xx

nancy littrell said...

OMG...such a cute and adorable Christmas Card, my friend:-) I can't wait to see more:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

Lisa Elton said...

This little happy trio always brings a smile! Cute card, Bonnie!

BożenA said...

Such a joyful Christmas card, Bonnie. This tight-knit bunch of Santa looks so fun.
xx